Wednesday, November 11, 2009

where is the L-O-V-E?

So this is what I have to find down here in Florida. I have to find a love of the scenery. Right now I am craving big leafy trees with branches. There are Banyon Trees here that look like something out of a sci-fi movie with twisted roots growing on the outside of the trunk.



I have to find a love of culture. Slowly I am seaching out restaurants- I am kind of possessed actually. My new best friend is the laptop armed with my fav: Menupages.com and my old friend Zagats Guide. I did find a new site that I use from time to time. It is called PBPulse.(Palm Beach Pulse) Yes, I confess I am a foodie and NO I WILL NEVER GO TO AN EARLYBIRD SPECIAL!

I need to really get a better feel for driving here. tbc





There are a whole lot of older retired people here especially in my 55+ developement. I swear it is unnatural. One of my friends- actually my deceased stepmother-in-law's daughter( you figure it out- actually I will go into telling my crazy stories later) said to me- trying to make me feel better- "So you are the hot young thing". What good is that when there is absolutely nooooo eye candy whatsoever?

No comments:

Post a Comment